From parkways to paths and everything in between, this versatile bike can add some spice to your commute or fitness routine.
With its flat handlebar, upright positioning and suspension fork, you’re free to ride different types of terrain with confidence and control.
With a rugged personality and a smooth riding style, ATX features the familiar flat handlebar look of a traditional mountain bike. It has a lightweight yet durable ALUXX aluminum frame and a suspension fork with 100mm of smooth travel to soak up bumps. The wheel diameter varies based on bike size, with 26-inch wheels on smaller frames and 27.5 on larger ones. This tailors the bike’s handling to a rider’s height. Powerful disc brakes deliver confident handling in all types of weather, and integrated mounts make it easy to add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With a mountain bike style flat handlebar, suspension fork and disc brakes, you can ride road or dirt with confidence.
Lightweight and durable
Frameset constructed with high-quality ALUXX aluminum.
Comfort and stability
Frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability on rough roads, paths or trails.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030A, 100mm
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport
- Stem: Giant Sport, alloy, 15-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: EF413
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes MTB linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14×34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: ProWheel forged, 24/34/42
- Bottom: Bracket cartridge
- Rims: Giant CH17 alloy
- Hubs: alloy, sealed bearing
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tires: Giant Quickcross, 27.5×2.2 / 26×2.2
For further details, you can refer to the Giant Website;